Color Temperature Correction Filters
(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
When the color of projected light is important, filters can be designed to correct the color temperature. This is either done with a flat filter placed in front of the light source (managing what wavelengths are transmitted) or a filter deposited on the surface of a reflector (managing what wavelengths are reflected).
Typical lighting applications include display, photographic, theatrical, and medical. The design of a color correction filter depends on the light source being corrected. Color correction filters/reflectors are highly customized to achieve the desired performance.
- Low Cost (large volume throughput coaters coupled with low overhead operations)
- Tight Tolerance (+-5nm at 50% transmission)
- Flat Glass or Plastic Substrates; Glass, metal or plastic reflectors
- Volume Production ( fourteen 96" diameter vacuum PVD chambers and an inline sputtering system)
- Short Lead Times
- Large diameter reflectors up to 36" or large format flat glass
- Uniform distribution across large deep dish substrates
- Extremely durable coatings tested to 650° C